You've strumbled to my NEVERLAND. you can wish anything here . F O L L O W | D A S H B O A R D .
//AmyraNajwa
Friday 20 May 2011 | 03:02 | 0 comments
you know you'Re in LOVE
wheN you can'T sLeep
...becauSe ReaLity iS fiNalLy better than youR dreamS...


if LOVE was a stoRyBOOK
we'd meet on the very
first page...   <3


I want t0 keep you in my heart,
lock it and throw away the key so that no one can take you away from me !!!


f you're gonna break my heart
never say you're going to
if you dont plan t0 start
never LOOK INTO my eyes
if all you do is LIE
never say hi...
if you really mean goodbye
if you really mean FOREVE
then say you will try
never say forever
coz forever make me CRY...

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigations Here

About Affies Entries

Holaaaaa
Holaa everyone. You've just enter my territory. Muahahahaha, lol. Okayy, I'm Amyra Najwa . Just call me Myra .

Let's Talk

Credit
Template by : Jaja
Background by : FPA